Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has said he won’t relent in getting justice over the judgment which declared the attack on his house illegal.
His spokesman Olayomi Koiki, in a live video chat monitored by The Nation Tuesday evening, called on the international community to intervene in the situation.
Nationnewslead reports Justice Muslim Hassan of the Ibadan Division of the Court of Appeal, Oyo State had nullified the N20 billion exemplary and aggravated damages awarded to Igboho, against the Department of State Security.
Reacting, Igboho said: “A lot of people can remember that on July 1, last year, Sunday Igboho’s house was invaded, and properties were destroyed, and some persons were injured while two people got killed.
“There’s no way we can get justice in this current situation especially for Yorubas in Nigeria.
“We can no longer live in a country where we are marginalized. Yorubas must now stand up, so that we can all say enough is enough!
“The Federal Government has proven through this case that power belongs to them. We call on the international community to rescue us. We can’t be part of the system where we can’t get justice. This injustice cannot continue as we agitate for the dissolution of the country.
“At no point did Igboho take up arms against the federal government. Igboho never moved around the country with AK-47 to disturb the country’s peace. There were damages done at Igboho’s and there are evidences.” Continue Reading